First of all, there are Taylor Swift lyrics in my title because It's her birthday and I've been listening to her all day and I really like that line.
I have been nominated for The Liebster Award by the beautiful Becky which made my day, I didn't at first know what The Liebster Award was so I'm not going to assume you do either...
Basically this is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is German meaning dearest, beloved, sweetheart etc (I knew my C in German could come in useful for something!).
If you still don't quite understand, it's very similar to the tags you see on you tube!
If nominated this is what you must do:
1. Tell your followers 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer (don't answer your own questions!)
3. Choose a few people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
11 facts about myself...
1. I'm 16 years old
2. I dip dyed my hair before it was cool
3. I do dancing and acting workshops but am not good at either!
4. I don't have a job
5. I'm studying Psychology, English Language, Textiles and Sociology at A-level
6. I'm a vegan
7. Like lots of teenagers I'm madly in love with a boyband...
8. I'm not secretive but I don't tell people things I probably should
9. Most of my best friends are off the internet..
10. I love fairy lights
11. I haven't bought any Christmas presents yet... oops!
Becky's questions answered...
1. Who is your favourite Blogger?
probably Ellie of Style and Starbucks, her blog is perfect
2. Do you have any blog-posts you enjoy more than others?
not particularly, I love OOTD's and I like knowing about peoples days as well.
Oooh and I love Hauls!
3. How do you spend Christmas?
I spend it with my family, I normally get woken up at 6 by my younger siblings, we go and open presents even though it's so early I can't see properly yet. At around 10 my granddad and step-grandma come round for a bit to give us presents and obviously to just see us! Once they've left I might watch a Christmas film and we normally have dinner at about 3 and i eat way too much and fall asleep!
4. Name three things that are on your wish list.
Doctor Martens would be ace but I know I'm not getting them, cosy jumpers and lots of pretty things :)
5. Which is your favourite season?
Spring! baby animals and blossom and Easter and flowers and sun and warm rain. perfect!
6. Do you have a diary / journal?
Yes but I always forget to write in it :S
7. What is a rather strange thing you believed in as a child?
I thought fairies were real.. and mermaids. And when I was very little I had lots of imaginary friends.
8. Do you have any beauty product you don't want to live without?
None of your beeswax lip balm by lush... Couldn't cope without it!
9. What is one thing that you're extremely interested in?
Fashion, I'm obsessed with what I wear and my appearance.
10. Fashion or Beauty?
11. What is your favourite book?
Clarice Bean spells trouble by Lauren Child... It was the first book I really liked and I still love and find it hilarious now.
11 questions for my nominees:
1. Favourite high street shop?
2. Favourite Blogger/Blogs?
3. Favourite band/musician?
4. If you could wish for 3 things to happen in 2013 what would it be?
5. What are 5 things on your wishlist?
6. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
7. What was the last thing you read?
8. What is your most treasured possession?
9. What is your favourite make-up brand?
10. If you could only wear one nail polish for the rest of your life what would it be?
11. Define what the word 'love' means to you?
And finally I am nominating the following 6 people...
Leah - Strawberries and Tea
Louise - Confetti Letters
Chiara - not your ordinary girl
Imogen - Style in Wonderland